- Manager's Messages
- Storm and High Wind Safety Precautions
Storm and High Wind Safety Precautions
Posted By kcubas on March 29, 2023
As you all know, we have been experiencing rain storms and high winds. Please see below a few tips to keep you and your belongings safe. Also please find attached more safety tips should the severe weather find you elsewhere.
If a wind warning is issued, consider the following:
- Bring in unsecured objects from patios and balconies and secure outdoor objects such as lawn furniture or garbage cans that could blow away and cause damage or injure someone.
- Tune in to local weather forecasts and bulletins issued by the National Weather Service on the web, NOAA Weather Radio, or local TV and radio stations.
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors.
- Watch for flying debris. Tree limbs may break and street signs may become loose during strong wind gusts. Keep an eye on nearby balconies for loose objects that may fall.
For weather information and more safety tips. Please visit the link below.
Keep yourself and others safe!