- Manager's Messages
- Ferry Flicks at Fort Point Beer Garden – “Vertigo”
Ferry Flicks at Fort Point Beer Garden – “Vertigo”
Posted By Mario on April 24, 2023
Join us for Ferry Flicks at the Fort Point Beer Garden every Friday in May at sundown!
An ex-police officer who suffers from an intense fear of heights is hired to prevent an old friend’s wife from committing suicide, but all is not as it seems.
Film begins at sunset, 8:03pm.
Tickets include picnic table seating inside the Fort Point Beer Garden and snacks (as indicated per ticket). Enjoy $5 draft pours before the show at Happy Hour from 5pm – 8:00pm.
Seating is limited, so register early! Know before you go:
- The screen will be located on the FERRY BUILDING NORTH PLAZA, perfectly viewable from the Fort Point Beer Garden.
- It gets chilly on the SF waterfront, so be prepared! Bring jackets and blankets to stay cozy.
- Purchase additional snacks and candy at Fort Point’s kiosk or inside the building before the show. (Check individual shop hours here.)
- TRIVIA ALERT! Answer Ferry Building trivia questions to win fun prizes from the Ferry Building and Fort Point.
Questions? Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see link below: