- Manager's Messages
- San Francisco Bike Party (1st Fridays)
San Francisco Bike Party (1st Fridays)
Posted By melaniegarcia on August 31, 2022
San Francisco Bike Party is a monthly CELEBRATION of biking!
- SFBP is for ALL RIDERS of different ages, types, and skill levels to enjoy.
- SFBP encourages people to bring POSITIVITY and CONTRIBUTE to good times while being RESPECTFUL to others.
- SFBP rides FUN and SAFE with stops to DANCE and SOCIALIZE along the way.
- SFBP follows PLANNED ROUTES exploring all different parts of the city each month.
Who runs it?
- SFBP is created by a CO-OP, by and for bike enthusiasts, run by volunteers.
- SFBP volunteers plan the routes, test ride them, help participants ride in control, avoid traffic disruption, and not get lost.
Who is it for?
- SFBP is for EVERYONE, cyclists and people on and around the street.
- SFBP invites riders from EVERYWHERE around the Bay Area and beyond to participate and BRIDGE COMMUNTIES.
Where and When:
- SFBP is on the 1st FRIDAY at 8pm every month, with the route being announced beforehand, beginning in and riding thru different parts of San Francisco.
HOW WE RIDE:
- Stay in the Right Lane
- Stop at Red Lights
- Leave No Trace
- Ride Predictably and in Control
- Roll Past Conflict
- Ride Prepared
- When in Doubt, “Bike Party!!”
September Bike Party Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/805423150704067/
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are posted to our website, and errors do occur.