- Manager's Messages
- 4th Annual Bastille Day Festival (SF)
4th Annual Bastille Day Festival (SF)
Posted By melaniegarcia on July 15, 2022
Image by Frederic Neema/Octamedia
After a two-year absence, the Bastille Day Festival returns Saturday, July 16, 2022!
The 4th annual Bastille Day Festival celebrates the San Francisco Bay Area French culture, food, wine, beer, music, artists and other merchants and cultural associations.
- Delicious foods
- A variety of wines & Kronenbourg beer
- French musicians and artists
- Tahitian dance performances
- the Citroen vintage car show
- Pétanque tournament
- “Course de Garçons de Café” (waiters’ race)
- Tours (3) of the San Francisco French Quarter
- and more.
They offer all kinds of fun for the entire family!
Address: 1 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
EVENT DETAILS: https://www.bastilledaysf.org/
Disclaimer: Please double-check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are posted to our website, and errors do occur.