- Manager's Messages
- MISSION BAY CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
MISSION BAY CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Posted By support on March 6, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020 – 5:00 PM
Mission Creek Senior Community
225 Berry Street – Creek Room
Please see attached map for location of projects
- Introductions – 5 minutes
- Information Item: COVID-19 Community Presentation – 15 minutes
Description of Item: Update on the status of the Coronavirus and the City’s response.
Presentation by City of San Francisco OEWD staff.
- Information Item: SFMTA Presentation on Mission Bay Streets – 10 minutes
Description of Item: Update on current and future SFMTA projects in Mission Bay.
Presentation by SFMTA staff.
- Action Item: 1450 Owens (41/43-7): Basic Concept / Schematic Design (BCSD) and Mission
Bay South Project Document Amendments -25 minutes
Description of Item: Discussion and recommendation on the Mission Bay South
Redevelopment Plan, Owner Participation Agreement and Design for Development
amendments to allow for the development of a mixed-use life sciences facility on Block
41/43 parcel 7.
- Information Item: Temporary Use of Block 12W – 10 minutes
Description of Item: Proposed temporary use of Block 12W for vaudeville/circus-themed
dinner theater, with performances by local musicians, artists, and acrobats/dancers.
Proposed run of show is late May to late July. Presentation by Vau De Vire performance
- Announcements and Updates – 15 minutes
Mission Bay Parks
- Chair Update – 5 minutes
- Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the members on non-agenda, but CAC
related matters) – 5 minutes