Shuck Yeah! SF Beer Week Oysters & Stouts|Friday, February 8, 2019 5:00 PM 8:00 PM
Posted By kcubas on February 7, 2019
Loyalists know that stouts’ deep, toasted creaminess only serves to heighten the delicate, briny flavors of fresh oysters. Belly on up to the bar for your taste of this renowned Bay Area experience — Oysters and Stouts! A match made in heaven!
Though this pairing is Old World, the stout selection will be anything but, featuring an array of flavors from sea salt, to oatmeal, to cacao. Dive into 12 freshly-shucked oysters and unlimited pours of 10 craft stouts — the most succulent way to kick off your Friday night.
– SHUCK YEAH! SF BEER WEEK OYSTERS & STOUTS DETAILS –
- Friday, February 8th | 5pm-8pm
- SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Blvd N SF 94158
- Pre-Sale Oysters on the half shell
- Unlimited pours of NorCal’s best stouts
- 10+ food trucks serving oyster specials and other delicious eats
- All ages. Rain or shine.
- Four-legged friends are not permitted on the field but are always welcome on the paved areas inside SPARK
– TICKETS –
- $45 Dozen Oysters + Unlimited Stout Tastings 5pm-8pm, served in a commemorative glass
- $30 Unlimited Stout Tastings served in a commemorative glass
- Free General Admission
Go to link for tickets.