- Manager's Messages
- 2018 Free Fishing Day | Saturday, July 7, 2018
2018 Free Fishing Day | Saturday, July 7, 2018
Posted By kcubas on July 2, 2018
Saturday, July 7, 2018 – All Day | Cost: FREE
Pier Seven | Broadway & The Embarcadero, San Francisco CA
Dept of Fish & Game’s Free Fishing Days for 2018: July 7 and September 1
On these days, you can fish without a sport fishing license. Free fishing days provide a great, low-cost way to give fishing a try.
While all fishing regulations, such as bag and size limits, gear restrictions, report card requirements, fishing hours, and stream closures remain in effect, there are two days each year when anyone can fish without purchasing a fishing license.
- Aqua Vista: In San Francisco on China Basin Street between Pier 64 and Mission Rock Resort.
- Fisherman’s Wharf: There are a number of fishing platforms on wharfs extending form Pier 39 to Pier 45 to the Embarcadero in San Francisco.
- Mission Rock Pier: San Francisco; located at Aqua Vista Park, off China Basin Street, near Mission Rock Resort.
- Pier Seven: Located at the end of Broadway in San Francisco.