- Manager's Messages
- Christmas Parking Rules in SF | How Not to Get a Ticket
Christmas Parking Rules in SF | How Not to Get a Ticket
Posted By support on January 12, 2017
Christmas Parking Rules Overview:
Sunday, December 25, 2016
FREE PARKING (i.e. Not Enforced)
- M-F Street Sweeping: Not enforced
– Please note that the few streets that have nighttime 7-day street sweeping – like Market Street – may still be enforced after midnight
- M-F Residential Permit Parking: Not enforced
- Commuter Towaway: Not enforced
- *Parking Meters: On Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day, parking meters are not enforced either on city property or Port of SF Property
But please note….
– Hazards are always subject to tickets and towing
– Posted 1-2 hour parking time limit areas and Night-Time Seven-Day-a-Week Street Sweeping (such as Market Street) will be enforced after midnight.
– Meter customers are advised to check parking meters to verify enforcement time limits and amounts.
Monday, December 26, 2016
Although this is a federal holiday, parking meters and “Seven Day” street sweeping will be enforced on December 26th. Residential parking permits, “Monday through Friday” daytime street sweeping, and commuter tow away will not be enforced.