- Manager's Messages
- Mission Bay Shuttle – Revised Timetables Effective August 29, 2016
Mission Bay Shuttle – Revised Timetables Effective August 29, 2016
Posted By kdub on August 26, 2016
The following adjustments have been made on Shuttle Timetables which take effect on Monday, August 29th:
1. Loop service between 6am and 7am will pick-up passengers on 5th Street, at the corner of 5th & Market. There’s a white loading zone just before the mailboxes at the corner where riders will board.
2. Time has been added to all routes after 8:15am and after 5pm. Note this changes pick-up times both at the BART station and at your stops in Mission Bay.
3. MB Shuttle is experimenting with a ‘flexible’ route from Mission Bay back to BART on the East route.
- In the morning, buses will return to BART directly via either 3rd or 4th Street.
- In the evening, buses will serve Caltrain on Townsend between 3pm and 5pm.
- After 5pm, buses will serve Caltrain via 4th Street. Customers going to Caltrain will get off the shuttle at the China Basin building.
- After 5pm, if there are no Caltrain customers, drivers will either return to BART via Third, Fourth, or Seventh Street, depending on traffic.
- Over the next few weeks, MB Shuttle hopes to determine which route is best to get from Mission Bay back to Mission Street. Once this is established, the schedule will be revised to reflect new timing if necessary.
For more information or downloadable versions of the schedule, please visit their website at http://www.missionbaytma.org/cms2/view.htm/72/1441/Shuttles.