National S’mores Day at SPARK, 8/10
Posted By kdub on August 9, 2016
You’re invited to National S’mores Day at SPARK!
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 | 4pm to 9pm
Everyone’s favorite campfire treat is celebrated every year on August 10th. The perfect S’more starts with a fluffy marshmallow roasted to golden perfection, adds a layer of smooth, melty chocolate, and sandwiches it all between sweet, crunchy graham crackers. Sticky, gooey, and undeniably delicious!
Join us in celebrating National S’mores Day at SPARK. With 4 deluxe fire pits and extra toasting stations scattered throughout the park, you don’t need to leave the city to enjoy this tasty, wilderness treat.
- $5 Custome S’more Kits – enough to make three loaded S’mores!
- Pair your S’more with a Graham Cracker Rimmed “High Water Brewing” Campfire Stout
- S’mores ice cream sundaes brought to you by Frozen Kuhsterd
- Four deluxe fire pits and additional toasting stations scattered through the park
- Awesome games including giant Jenga, giant Checkers, and more.
See you there!